Why do you need Commercial Contracts?
Commercial contracts are legal binding documents in which the two or more entities/ businesses get committed to their obligations. A commercial contract is a written copy which is prepared by accessing all formal terms, working codes & conduct and ethical corporate strategies. Types of commercial contract;
- Terms & Conditions of Trade
- Sub Contractor Agreements
- Fixed price commercial contract
- Time and material commercial contract
- Definite commercial contract
If you carry out commercial building work in Queensland, you must comply with the Queensland Building & Construction Commission Act 1991.The Act requires that contracts for building work must be in writing, this includes head contracts, subcontracts and sub-subcontracts.
- Commercial Building Contract
- Minor Works Contract
- Commercial Cost Plus Contract