Must read guide for all Business Owners!
In 2012 a new law, which also established a new national register, was introduced which affects all Business Owners.
A Business Owner is anyone who conducts any of the following activities.
- Sell goods on retention of title terms
- Hire, rent or lease out goods
- Buy or sell valuable second-hand goods or assets
- Want to raise finance using stock or other assets as collateral
- Work as an adviser to clients who conduct these activities
In 2012 a new law, which also established a new national register, was introduced which affects anyone who conducts any of the above-mentioned activities.
That’s a significant proportion of Australian business.
The PPSR Business Guide is intended to help Australian businesses not familiar with the practical implications of this law. It also explains how you might benefit from using the national online system—the Personal Property Securities Register, also known as the PPSR.
Find out about the business benefits, how to use the register and see case studies―with practical examples of businesses using the register.